Á¦¸ñ ¹Ì±¹Ä¡°úÀÓÇöõÆ®ÇÐȸ¿¡¼­ ±¹³»Ä¡°úÀÇ»ç ÃÖÃÊ·Î Fell..  
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2007-06-30

½ÉÀçÇö ¿øÀåÀÌ Çѱ¹Ä¡°úÀÇ»ç·Î¼­´Â ÃÖÃÊ·Î ¹Ì±¹Ä¡°úÀÓÇöõÆ®ÇÐȸÀÇ ÀÌ»çȸ¿¡¼­ AAID Fellow·Î Áö¸íµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

¾Æ·¡ ÆíÁö ³»¿ëÀº ¹Ì±¹Ä¡°úÀÓÇöõÆ®ÇÐȸ¿¡¼­ ½ÉÀçÇö ¿øÀå¿¡°Ô AAIDÀÇ Fellow·Î Áö¸íÇÑ´Ù´Â ³»¿ëÀÇ ¼­ÇÑÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Dear Doctor Shim:

I am pleased to inform you that, as recommended by the Admissions and Credentials Board, the Board of Trustees has elected you as a Fellow of the Academy.

The new Fellows and Associate Fellows will be recognized at two events during the 2007 Annual Meeting, which will be held in Las Vegas, November 7 – 11, at the Rio Suites Hotel. Both events are scheduled on Saturday, November 10: (1) the Business Meeting, which begins at 1:00 p.m., and (2)
during the President's Celebration, which will be held Saturday evening. Before the Annual Meeting, I will send you further details about these two events.

After the 2007 Annual Meeting, the new Fellows and Associate Fellows will also be recognized in the Journal of Oral Implantology through the publication of individual photographs and short biographical sketches. Therefore, please send a head and shoulders photograph, which is of professional quality and has a plain background, to the AAID office by August 1, marked for Carolina Hernandez's attention. The photo can be either in color or black and white. If you wish to send your photograph electronically, send it to carolina@aaid.com. After the Annual Meeting, we would also like to announce your new membership status through a press release to your local media. To enable us to do so, please complete the enclosed Media Contact sheet and return it to the AAID office by August 1, also marked for Carolina¡¯s attention.

Please note that all members, including newly elected Fellows and Associate Fellows, must register for the meeting. You may register in one of the following ways: online at www.aaid.com or by faxing or mailing either the registration form that is on the website or in the Preliminary Program that will be mailed to all members later this month.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2007 Annual Meeting. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please
let me know.
Sincerely,